Aw, I'm just joshing ya. Those few posts you made while hammered
(few?!!) had me rolling on the floor. Never have I seen anyone who could
type the way a drunken man talks gibberish. So I was almost disappointed
with your straight review of the Gourds, but that's alright. It was
still a good review.

Well, then, have yerself a good drunk tonight. Speaking of which, this
reminds me of a somewhat amusing Bob Sovine story, for what it's worth.
Last practice, the man had finished a 40 ouncer and was sitting down
when I started off a song. I get done with the little intro lick, and
instead of him coming in with his part, suddenly, Bob's guitar flies
through the air, smashing into the mic stand with a great
"grrboingeeeepcrash!" in perfect time. "Damn strap." he sez.

Now I'm the Other Matt....