Howdy,

As is obvious by now, I am plowing through a back log of P2 posts and am now
reaching this one from Jon Byrd.

I will submit the name change proposal to the WDVX management and see if we
can't officially change the name of the camper to the "Shane Shack." I
somehow doubt the idea will catch on, though.

Here's an "aw shucks" moment. Jon says: <<We don't have to tell y'all P2ers
what a cool guy Mr. Rhyne is, but we did want to let everyone know what fun
we had and just how proud we are to put East Tennessee's "littlest mobile
broadcast booth" on our resume.  What a great treat.  Shane treated us like
the royalty we ain't!>>

I sure thank Jon for the kind words, and sincerely hope any of y'all
traveling through on a Saturday night might consider stopping by, too.
There's room in the camper for one and all. Well, mostly one. (See it for
yourself at www.wdvx.com)

I am also going to try to update the information in my listing of
Knoxville-area venues and hope to have the next edition ready soon. Anybody
who might be planning a tour through the region is welcome to request one.
They're free and almost useful.

Contact me off list at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Take care,

Shane Rhyne
Knoxville, TN
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

NP: Lone Justice, This World Is Not My Home