Phil Connor wrote:

>       Emmylou Harris carries on crusade against music categories
>
>         "If it sells, it's country," she said laughing. "If it doesn't,
>      it's  folk."

Good way to define it.  Can we all agree to this?  Jon?  Don?

Stuart
n.p. Chris Wall: Tainted Angel
I like this honky tonk stuff.  I vaugly rememberd the name from amongst the
hundreds that get mentioned here that I know I'll never see in a store around
here, and will probably never here cause I never get around to buying stuff on
the net, only  when I stumble into stores.  Anyway, it was on the listening
station at Borders.  Now how did that happen?