hear hear - this scene has more unforgivably bad band names than any other.

xoJenni

loving this boston band called Ware River Club...follow my watch...you are
all getting excited...very excited...about the new Pete Krebs album coming
from Cavity Search records this spring, Pete Krebs and the Gossamer Wings,
featuring members of Soundgarden, Dharma Bums and Richmond
Fontaine...PORTLAND IS KICKING YOUR ASS!!