[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> << 1.   Lucinda Williams        Car Wheels on a Gravel Road     Mercury
>  2.   Lauryn Hill       The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill Ruffhouse/Columbia
>  3.   Billy Bragg and Wilco     Mermaid Avenue  Elektra
>  4.   Bob Dylan The Bootleg Series Vol. 4: Bob Dylan Live 1966 (The Royal
>  Albert Hall Concert)   Columbia/Legacy
>  5.   Rufus Wainwright  Rufus Wainwright        DreamWorks
>  6.   Garbage   Version 2.0     Almo
>  7.   R.E.M.    Up      Warner Bros
>  8.   Elliott Smith     XO      DreamWorks
>  9.   Madonna   Ray of Light    Warner Bros
>  10. Hole       Celebrity Skin  Geffen >>
>
> Anyone care to guess which ONE of these albums I own? (and love)

Madonna, right Slim?  What do I win?  Second price is TWO copies.

Okay...off to make a mess of those P2ers who ventured to Nashvegas this
weekend.  I'll just follow the trail of littered bottles and bodies no
doubt,

Sarah

Vince Bell's new CD and book are available at:
Miles of Music http://www.milesofmusic.com/