Mr. Weisberger writes:
>While ramblin' around looking for details on the Garth story last night, I
>noticed an item on, I think, BMS, that Suzy Bogguss is now among the free
>agents, having "parted ways" with Capitol.
According to my sources, Suzy is contemplating both film and Broadway offers
as of late but also looking to hook up with another record company. I would
not be surprised to see her follow Lari White, Randy Travis, Aaron Tippin or
any of the other recent casualties to either Lyric Street or Dreamworks,
maybe even Asylum.  While all the other labels are downsizing, Lyric has
Disney's money behind them and of course Dreamworks is supported by the
Hollywood Holy Grail.
Mike Hays
http://www.TwangCast.com  TM  RealCountry  24 X 7
Please Visit Then let us know what you think!

Mike Hays www.MikeHays.RealCountry.net
For the best country artist web hosting, www.RealCountry.net