<<  *sigh*   Please add:   2/25 - Ghost Rockets, Elena Skye & the Demolition
 String Band - Rodeo  Bar   Not to mention :   EVERY Monday night - Alphabet
 City Opry - 9C   Buddy Hey Check In With Me Once In Awhile Barry Rockets
   budrocket

 OK!  Didn't know where you were for awhile there, Senor Rockets......and I
 sure wouldda listed that date  (as per usual) if I'da known about it.
 Maybe I can even get to it.
  (Those Monday nights are usually not possible, I'm afraid.)

 Barry>>

Ummm, well,if we're going to add stuff to this list I would have to say I am
doing every other Tuesday at the ultra groovy Lakeside Lounge starting on
January 19th (a good time is a definate with the Lakeside, if you get bored
you can crawl into the photo booth and get your photos taken...).

I hope we see you at one Barry!

Elena

P.S.I have to say stuff like that for the boys. They work so hard for free
beer and tips.

P.P.S. And this Thursday, at Baby Jupiters, a LIFEBEAT benefit, fot that
wonderful orgainzation that pulls music from the communty to play in
hospitals, particularly for aids patients. ELENA SKYE & THE DEMOLITION STRING
BAND, THE MOONLIGHTERS (a really wonderful Hawaiin band, featuring Henry
Bogden on steel gutair, formally of The Alphabet City Opry and, before that,
Helmut), and ROB RYAN.

Should be a great night, for a good cause. I'll probably post something
seperate for it too, since it's such a great chance to do something good and
have a twang moment at the same time.