This is the Fear & Whiskey playlist for this week's show.  Fear and
Whiskey can be heard every Monday from 7-10pm ET on 88.3fm in Pittsburgh
and on AudioActive, Winamp and pretty much every mp3-based program via
http://www.wrct.org.  Past playlists are available at
http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/~cz28.fear.html.  I think the tape of this
episode came out OK; last week's did as well.

This week's focus was on breakup and sad love songs.  I tried to
incorporate whatever requests were present in our library, though many
items weren't there.

ARTIST                     SONG
art ensemble of chicago    jamaica farewell

ted hawkins                strange conversation
tammy wynette              d-i-v-o-r-c-e
kelly willis               that's how i got to memphis
eleventh dream day         makin' like a rug
yo la tengo                from a motel 6

american music club        ex-girlfriend
toni price                 i doubt if it does to you
dream syndicate            killing time
waco brothers              dry land
spanic boys                keep on walking

tarnation                  game of broken hearts
paul kelly                 taught by experts
richard thompson           when the spell is broken
alejandro escovedo         five hearts breaking

mountain goats             cubs in five
dickens, jones, hawker     i can't find your love
mac, doc & del             i'll sail my ship alone
richard hell               betrayal takes two
ray charles                your cheatin' heart
robbie fulks               you wouldn't do that to me

lyle lovett                god will
magazine                   you never knew me
billy bragg                levi stubbs' tears
bill withers               who is he and what is he to you
o'jays                     992 arguments

roky erickson              you don't love me yet
mike ireland & holler      house of secrets
swingin' doors             homeless
greta lee                  he ain't comin' here
meat purveyors             leave that man alone

dave alvin                 as she slowly turns to leave
elvis costello             riot act
sugar                      explode and make up
jack logan                 new used car and a plate of bar-b-que

john lee hooker            my first wife left me
robyn hitchcock            i used to say i love you
robert earl keen           love's a word i never throw around
richard buckner            blue and wonder
peter hammill              lost and found

jenny mae                  valentine's day
karl hendricks trio        somewhere, a weekend of sin
connie champagne           what do i do

clodhopper                 goodnight nobody