ALEX FOR PRESIDENT OF YUGOSLAVIA!!!

Rock the vote!  You rule, man.  Made my year.

Linda

np.  The Mary Janes.  All of you must get this record.  Must.  Except for Jon
who can sell his back if he wants.  I can't remember ever being so bowled over
by a first record.  I must say the first time I saw the band, maybe 3 years
ago, now, at Schubas, they were a mess.  But I'd have stuck with them through
thick and thin just cuz of the Vulgar Boatmen bloodlines.  Making a record
this spectacularly good is far more that what would have been necessary to
keep my interest.  Can't wait to see them again!