Hey there,

Linda post scripts...
>np.  The Mary Janes.  All of you must get this record.  Must.  Except
>for Jon who can sell his back if he wants.  I can't remember ever being
so
>bowled over by a first record.  I must say the first time I saw the
band, maybe 3
>years ago, now, at Schubas, they were a mess.

Um, I saw em at Schuba's 3 months ago (w/ Jim Roll and The Damnations TX)
and although they werent a mess, there were not above average.

Later...
CK

It's a common failing of the listening public that they listen to old
Rhythm and Blues records and miss the fact that this is folk music. Frank
Zappa

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]