Ted writes:

<<
 Hey,

   Does anyone know anything about the "Texas Music Cafe" TV show?  It's taped
 in Waco, TX on Thurs nights.  distributed to PBS stations.
(snip)
   If anyone has any comments, I would appreciate receiving them.
 OFF-LINE would be best!!  I am in P2 digest mode.

 Thank you very, very much!!

 Ted

Off-line?
Hell, I'd like to know more about it too.
Waco's a pretty conservative area, but a lot of soulful stuff has come
out of the place.
General homeland of Lefty, Willie, J.Gimble, BJS, and a lot of the players-
thru-the-ages of both Bob Wills / Playboys, Lightcrust Doughboys, and of
course my new hero James Hand. (yee-hawww, got to mention JH *twice* today)
Maybe this is something cool.
Like I said, I'd like to know more about it.
Maybe someone else would too.

Joe Horn
Third Coast Music Network