>Not sure if anyone else already posted this, but Lucinda Williams is
scheduled
>to be the musical guest on Saturday Night Live this week.

...which means Lucinda's lead picker, the fab-u-lous KENNY VAUGHN, will be
our special guest again this coming Monday at Greg Garing's Alphabet City
Opry here in The Big Crapple.  We always kick into high gear when Kenny
shows up & he & Greg go at it.

Anyone in or near the area who wants to attend feel free to "e" me offlist
for info.

Oh, & am I allowed to mention those pesky GHOST ROCKETS are also making a
guest appearance, in our occasional all-acoustic bluegrass configuration?
Special Guest Rocket Barry Mitterhoff (formerly of Tony Trishka's Skyline)
on mandolin, with the lovely & talented Diane Stockwell contributing some
dulcet fiddle to the mix.

Should be a big time, as always!

Buddy
Shameless Promo-Sexual Rockets

                     Buddy Woodward  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
       THE GHOST ROCKETS - "Maximum Rhythm & Bluegrass"
                 http://www.hudsonet.com/~undertow/ghostrockets