I've gotten a bunch of messages today about an alleged Pernice Brothers
show at the Green Street Grill tomorrow (Monday).  I don't know why
they're advertising one, because we don't know anything about it.  Joe is
actually
touring Australia right now.  The next Pernice performance in Boston will
be Joe solo at the House of Blues in Cambridge on April 21 (with Mike
Ireland & Bob Egan).

Oh, and they were nominated for 3 Boston Music Awards, so vote for them
when the balloting starts!  Best Debut Album (indie label), Best Single
(Monkey Suit) and Best Song (Crestfallen)

Joyce