Joyce
Jason Walker from Golden Rough reporting - Just played the two shows with
Joe in Melbourne this weekend past. What a fantastic guy and what great
songs! I haven't enjoyed myself so much in years!
We're playing one more show in Sydney with Joe this coming Saturday which
should be amazing.
He is a National Treasure - I hope the Pernice Brothers win some awards too.
All the best,
Jason