The new CD "Pizza Deliverance" will be out in May.  I hung out during some of
the recording and was quite pleased with the development.  A couple of tracks
have banjo and mandolin played by Mike Cooley and John Neff put down some nice
pedal steel.  I haven't heard the final mix but was thrilled.

MARCH

Fri March 5 - Wilmington, VA - Cowboys
Sat March 6 - Chapel Hill, NC - Honkytonkarama at Local 506
Sun March 7 - Richmond, VA - Border Cafe
Mon March 8 - Richmond, VA - Moondance Saloon
Thur March 11 - Philadelphia, PA - Upstairs at Nicks
Fri March 12 - Worchester, MA - The Above Club w/ Angry Johnny and the
Killbillies
Sat March 13 - North Hampton, MA - The Bay State Hotel w/ Angry Johnny and the
Killbillies
Mon March 15 - New York City, NY - The Continental Club
Tues March 16 - TBA
Wed March 17 - TBA
Thurs March 18 - Raleigh, NC - Humble Pie w/ Angry Johnny and the Killbillies
Fri March 19 - Athens, GA - Tasty World
Sat March 20 - Atlanta, GA - The Star Bar w/ Angry Johnny and the Killbillies
Thurs March 25 - Gainesville, FL - The Covered Dish w/ Jennyanykind
Fri March 26 - Pensicola, FL - Sluggo's w/ Jennyanykind
Sat March 27 - Baton Rouge, LA - The Bayou w/ Jennyanykind
Sun March 28 - New Orleans, LA - TBA Mon March 29 - Memphis, TN - TBA Wed
March 31 - Houston, TX - Rudyards w/ Jennyanykind

APRIL
Thurs April 1 - Denton, TX - Dan's Bar w/ 12 lb. Test
Fri April 2 - Austin, TX - Hole in the Wall w/ Jennyanykind
Sat April 3 - Austin, TX - Continental Club w/ Jennyanykind
Fri. April 23 - Raleigh, NC - Humble Pie
Sat. April 24 - Richmond, VA - The Barn Dance

More to come.  Including Bosnia in July. (Well, at least Patterson solo) And
I'm sure Paul is working on some of those TBA dates.  I always feared that the
Drive-By Trucker and Angry Johnny would share a bill and now it will happen.
I'm not sure the world will ever be the same again.

Hey, Jeff - maybe you could book Patterson on your Navy Ship -- he'd
definitely entertain the troops <g>

Deb