Jim,

The "farefinder" feature within AOL works fairly well.  Once you put in a few
variables you can go to various airlines for more specific flight/pricing
info.  Go to AOL.com and find their Travel option in the Channels screen.  BTW
- anyone needing a flight btwn Boston and San Diego is in luck, as of
yesterday it was $194 R/T!

Kate.