Hey all, seeing that I've been editing Miles of Music's online zine (dubbed
most cleverly the MoMZine) for nearly 3/4ths of a year now, I figured it was
due time to get on the spam bandwagon and hype the new edit. Check it out, by
clicking on "MoMZine" at milesofmusic.com. Your comments are most welcome, as
are your news tidbits (see Odds & Sods).

-- Neal Weiss

MoMZine Table of Contents, Vol. 1, #9
February, 1999

MoM COVER
Deserving Angel
Kelly Willis Takes Flight after Six Years of Grounding
By Rick Cornell

MoM SPOTLIGHT
New releases demanding your attention from Damnations TX, Chuck E. Weiss,
Farmer Tan and Sparklehorse

TOPS OF THE POP
A Reissue, a Reunion, a Revolution, and Three Other Reasons to Live
(Spongetones, Plimsouls, International Pop Overthrow, Evelyn Forever,
Webstirs, John Easdale)
Plus, the MoM PoP Hall of Fame: Tommy Keene
by Rick Cornell

ON THE OLD KENTUCKY SHORE
Steve 'n' Del and Del 'n' 'em and Skaggs and the Travelers
Plus, the Bluegrass Primer, Part One: Flat & Scruggs
by Jon Weisberger

WAY OVER YONDER IN THE MINOR KEY
Alt-Funnel? Or, How I Spent My Rock 'n' Roll Vacation
by Neal Weiss

ODDS & SODS
MoM News 'n' Stuff: The King gets multi-lingual; Whiskeytown goes alt-rock
(sorta); Jakob cries no tears; more

DESOLATION ROW
The MoMZine archives