Well, New Yorkers and others...I see where Mr. Steve Earle and the Del
McCoury Band will be appearing at Town Hall under Tramps' aegis
on....Saturday March 20, 8:30PM....Tickets are on sale via Tramps and
Ticketmaster ($20/$25--with seats, no doubt).

This will be very exciting news for people around here  who, unlike me,
will not be at SXSW that Saturday night.

So, a question for anyone with the Secret Knowledge: Is there a chance in
hell this bill will play SXSW sometime Wed. through Thursday.  Please do
not inform me if the answer is "Sure--Sunday Night!"--by which I gotta be
gone.  Maybe general tour dates  for these guys are now known, meanwhile.

Barry.