Bob asks: >>10. George Devore & The Roam - George Devore & The Roam

>>OK -- who are they and why are they there? Really good or just a lot of
family and friends?

Heartland rock with a moderate following here in town. I haven't seen him
in a while, but he plays around a LOT. The last time I saw him George had
Springsteen's moves down cold. I yawned. I've been told his band has gotten
a lot better. Haven't heard the record though. I've got other stuff to plow
through.<g>
Jim, smilin'
Have I told you today that the Lone Justice compilation is AMAZING?