Carl Abraham Zimring sent us his playlist the other day..,

Third up was Luann Kowalek, singing Friends.

Hardly twang, folk, but a VERY interesting singer-songwriter out of
Edmonton, and one well worth unearthing. I've heard her year after year at
the Edmonton F*** Festival, and she has gotten better and better and
better.  (Worse, I have t confess that last year, outro-ing her on
mainstage as a fill-in emcee, I egregiously mispronounced her name.)

So where's Carl's deliciously-named Fear & Whiskey radio show out of,
anyway?  And how did he discover this record?

Cheers,

Richard