Me and the misses sacked out to watch the Grammys and wound up splitting
time between that and some Shannon Doherty movie on VH1. Which was worse? I
can't really say.

Some observations:

Madonna - ugh! I've always thought of her as style over substance. 3 grammy
awards? For what, those stupid platform shoes? Geez, she bugs me.

Shirley Manson of Garbage. What was she on? She looked like she needed a
munchie run to 7-11. Those clerks *never* know when you're stoned and
shopping.

Gawd, how I hate that Aerosmith not only recorded a Diane Warren song, had
a hit with it but also performed it on the Grammys. Rock and Roll is dead.

I kept thinking the camera angle was going to get a little too low and go
right up Shania's skirt.

I like the Dixie Chicks. Their songs are catchy, they're goofy and fun.

More to come as I think of it but for now give Milli Vanilli back their
award, they weren;t any worse than most of the refuse that won awards last
night.

Jeff

Miles of Music mail order
http://www.milesofmusic.com
FREE printed Catalog: (818) 883-9975 fax: (818) 992-8302, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Alt-Country, rockabilly, bluegrass, folk, power pop and tons more.