Howdy,

Here's a little nit to pick. I hope not to seem too picky or anything, but
it's a minor pet peeve of mine...

Joe Gracey: <<I think it is a good sign that Lucinda got a grammy. It means
there is still more than one way to skin that cat.>>

Lance Davis: <<I agree, but to play devil's advocate, couldn't it also be
asserted that she skinned an underfed, underappreciated, stray cat
(contemporary folk), as opposed to, say, a fat, slow-footed,
well-taken-care-of cat (mainstream country).>>

I enjoying mixing metaphors as much as the next bartender, but, ahem, the
"cat" in question when "skinning a cat" is a fish and not a feline.

I know, I know. I need to not worry about such things. My family hates it
when I bring up such minor quibbles, too.

Not that skinning a feline wouldn't have advantages now and then. <g>

Take care,

Shane Rhyne
Knoxville, TN
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

NP: John Wesley Harding, Trad. Arr. Jones