Howdy,

Me: <<the "cat" in question when "skinning a cat" is a fish and not a
feline.>>

CK: <<Wha? Please for to explain your crazy moon language.>>

The phrase "There's more than one way to skin a cat" refers to the special
problems associated with cutting open a catfish. Catfish have sharp pointy
things (that's the scientific name for them, I apologize for not using the
laymen's terms here) on their back and sides. So, holding a catfish like a
normal fish when you're "skinning" it, is gonna get your hands injured.
Fortunately, catfish fishermen have figured out that there is more than one
way to skin a cat and I can enjoy a fine dinner of catfish.

"Catheads" (biscuits), however, do refer to felines. ("Biscuits as big as a
cat's head.")

I hope that explanation was helpful.

Oh, wait, was this fluff?

Take care,