>Looks like I have a good chance on interviewing Ringo and trying to get ready.
>Anyone have any ideas on "different" questions to ask him other than the same
>old crap?
>Thanks in advance for any tips, I have a feeling I will have to remind myself
>to not drool, so I want to be really prepared.
>Nancy

Is it true he took tins of baked beans with him when they went to
stay with the Maharishi in India? And did he realy say that the
M's place was just like Butlin's?

Iain Noble
Hound Dog Research, Survey and Social Research Consultancy,
28A Collegiate Crescent Sheffield S10 2BA UK
Phone/fax: (+44) (0)114 267 1394 email:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]