The New American Roots Music Show is heard Fridays from 9 to 10 AM on KOOP,
Austin, Texas 91.7FM. It focuses on new releases and recent re-issues in
country, bluegrass,folk, blues, cajun, zydeco and whatever else fits. Way
to much new stuff this week to fit into an hour. The Biller & Wakefield is
sure to satisfy fans of guitar twang and fans of RL Burnside should
definitely check Clarence Brewer. Hey Hightone was two for two this week.
<g> Any questions contact me off list.
Jim

Artist/Song/Album
Bill Matte/Restless Night/Zydeco, Blues & Boogie (intro)
Lone Justice/Shelter/This World Is Not My Home
Kelly Willis/Time Has Told Me/What I Deserve
Damnations TX/Spit & Tears/Half Mad Moon

Cesar Rosas/Angelito/Soul Disguise
Iguanas/Latin Kings/Sugar Town
Biller & Wakefield/Night In Topeka/The Hot Guitars Of...
Boozoo Chavis/Baby Please Don't Go/Who Stole My Monkey

Gibson Bros./Another Night Of Waiting/Another Night Of Waiting
Steve Earle & The Del McCoury Band/Paddy On The Beat/The Mountain
Powell/O'Brien/Herrmann/Skillet Good And Greasy/Songs From The Mountain
Hillbilly Idol/Mind To Change/Town & Country
Del McCoury Band/Look Of A Perfect Diamond/The Family

Rosie Flores/'59 Tweedle Dee/Dancehall Dreams
Hadacol/Pappy/Better Than This
Clarence Brewer/Bed Spring Boogie/King Clarentz
Foster & Lloyd/Whoa/Version Of The Truth