I didn't get a chance to thank Stacey Taylor before I headed out
last night, but last night's Hellcountry gig was a hoot.  I got the
impression from her that the attendance was the best they've seen so far.
 Maybe the recent mentions in the Herald, the Globe, and "Country
Standard Time" have had some good effect?  We were particularly pleased
with the audience reaction.  Hellcountry audiences clearly know good
music when they hear it. ;-)
     For those of you in the New York City area, we (the Bourbonaires)
will also be playing next Saturday night (3/6/99) at the Rodeo Bar in
Manhattan with another local rockabilly act, the Raging Teens.  Come on
down if you can make it.
     Thanks again, Miss Stacey.  The local scene won't be the same
without you.
                                --Jon Johnson
                                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                   Wollaston, Massachusetts