Tom wrote:

<<Do you know if they're still going?  I haven't seen or heard anything
from them since "tricycle," which came out on Delmore in 94 or 95.  A
real nice record, with a little hint of that wiggly Feelies vibe mixed in with
some moody (and some pretty), indie-poppish songs.  Graded up even
more for having a song about baseball on it.>>

I can take this one...

I was talking to their drummer, Chris, the other day, and they are alive and
well and in the process of doing demos for the next CD.  They have a 7" out on
Motorway Records (Japan)  "Wild Carnation Live from Hamburg" and a similar
German version that will be a 10" with 6 songs. (The Japanese version has only
4 songs.)

Apparantly, the new songs are a bit harder edge than the last CD.  Currently,
they are "label-less" in the states, but the plan is to have the next CD out
by early summer!

I know that they've been playing out here and there in NJ & NY, and recently
they've done shows with Ira and Georgia from Yo Lo Tengo, James Mastro of The
Health and Happiness Show, Dave Shramm of The Shramms and The Marquis Quartet
(which is members from 2 Dollar Guitar, Das Damen, Splendora ~ The Wygals.)

They'll be playing again on March 20th at Maxwells with Every Damn Day....go
see 'em!

Paul/Pop Booking