"Peterson, Richard A" wrote:

> There are 23 Gemini, 20 Libra, 16 Sagittarius, and 14 Taurus.  Among
> the clearly under represented are Virgo and Cancer with 9, Pisces 7,
> Aquarius 6 and Aries 5.  Is this strange?  What is it about Geminis?
> Should we recruit Aries people.  Perhaps they're the ones that
> contributed the unusable responses.

Well, Gemini's are the communicative types, so there's probably nothing better for
them than joining a high volume mailing
list. Librans are very sociable and like to get to know loads of people (which they
are doing on P2) and Sagittarians are
just bloody cool!  Taurians are plodders and don't quit anything.

Not sure about Aries though. They can be quite aggressive so maybe the high volume of
P2 just makes them so angry that they
have to unsubscribe <g>

Very interesting stuff! Great job.

Louise
--

If you like rocking country music, check out the Okeh Wranglers web site at:

http://dspace.dial.pipex.com/bluesmoke