>Anyone know of any special rental car deals?  We're gonna be rentin' one
>down in Austin this year (and we may even let some of you in it<g>).  Feel
>free to email me privately, or to the list if you think it's of somewhat
>general interest.--don

To the list, please. We're renting too--partly so that I don't have to put
my life in jeopardy again by getting in a car that Don is driving
<vbg>--and since we rarely rent cars, I'd like to know the scoop from
people who know more about the topic than I do.

And just a reminder: if you're going to SXSW and haven't let me know yet,
please do. I'll post the tally right before I leave for Austin on March 16.
Austinites, of course, are not required to let me know that they'll be
there, though you can if you want.

--Amy

"Ain't no use in hanging around/Emptiness swallows its own path/I watch my
weakness go down easy/And I pray it won't last..." (The Damnations TX)