Headlines on the cover of the current issue of Modern Screen's Country
Music magazine, which bears a striking resemblance to such mags as
Teenbeat...
Exclusive Chuck Norris interview! Bryan White reveals his secret passion!
Special--Country moms & wives! Billy Ray Cyrus COLOR spread! Michael Martin
Murphy's West Fest! Lila McCann on Walker: Texas Ranger!  LIVE Dixie Chick
Action!  Shania Beautiful Centerfold! [and finally] Garth [no exclamation
point on that one...curious].

But on the INSIDE... in the Hot Talks! section along with Blackhawk, the
Tractors, Bryan White, and Brady Seals... a 2-page spread on... Wayne "The
Train" Hancock! [exclamation point supplied].

Dina
P.S.  On newsstands NOW!!

Oh, OK... one quote:
"Hancock has heard from Hank Williams III, who told him he loves Hancock's
music.  'He recorded three of my songs and he performs  my music.  I can't
beat that,' Hancock says.  'One of the biggest compliments I got in my life
is when he told me there's more Hank in me than him.  That's quite a
compliment.'"