Here is the playlist for Monday Breakfast Jam on KRCL 91FM, SLC, Ut for
Mar. 1, 1998.
Monday Breakfast Jam is an eclectic morning drivetime presentation
totally programmed and present by me over KRCL 91FM in Salt Lake City, a
non-profit, volunteer operated, listener support community radio station
with a 19 year history of bringing diversity in music and information to
the state of Utah.  The show generally revolves around contemporary
singer/songwriters, folk, folk-rock and rock artists.  A little
bluegrass, jazz, world or spoken word pieces thrown in.  No dictated
playlist are given to on air programmers, so we are free to play what we
want within FCC guidelines, unless the show is of a specific genre like
the blues, reggae, etc.  My playlists come from about 85% out of my
personal library with the rest coming from station libraries. If, after
reviewing this playlist, you feel
that your music would fit in the general vicinity of what I do, feel
free to forward me copies at the snail mail address below.  Be aware
that it is station policy that any mail, regardless of recipient name on
it, arriving at the station address is consider property of the station
and not the individual programmer.

Thanks to all the artists who have forwarded stuff for their kind (and
much appreciated) support.  Feel free to forward me any promo material.
It will get listened to for possible inclusion on a later show.

The Iceman (Doug Young)
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
snail mail:
        Doug Young
        3855 Nordin Ave.
        Ogden, UT 84403

Station copies should be mailed to
        KRCL
        230 S 500 w, Suite 105
        SLC, UT 84101
Attn.: Music Director

Format:
Cut             Artist
        Album           Label

                   MONDAY BREAKFAST JAM PLAYLIST FOR     March  1, 1999

DEEP, DARK BLACK                      DEEP, DARK BLACK
     D. BRAXTON HARRIS                IDEAL
MIDNIGHT FLIGHT                       SECRET ANNIVERSARIES
     JEFF TALMADGE                    BOZART
I'VE BEEN WAITING                     DECISIONS
     DON BRAY                         MEEK MONK
IT'S ALL OVER NOW, BABY BLUE          TRAIL
     JIMMY LAFAVE                     BOHEMIA BEAT
THE LONG WAY HOME                     THE LONG WAY HOME
     AMY GALLATIN                     HAPPY APPY
ROSE TATTOO                           FIRST WARM WIND
     KAT EGGLESTON                    WATERBUG
GREEN EYES                            EP 1999
     CRIMSON BLUE                     CRIMSON BLUE
SANCTUARY                             DECEPTIVE LITTLE SWEETS
     UP YER SLEEVE                    ELECTRIC TANGERINE
NOT THE GOOD OLD DAYS                 NOBODY SAID LOVE
     ANDY MONACO                      ONESSA
RUDE GIRL                             CHECKIN' IN
     DOUG WINTCH                      LUDELLA
NOT FORGOTTEN YOU                     WHAT I DESERVE
     KELLY WILLIS                     RYKODISC
WHO'S GONNA FIX IT NOW                DANCE HALL DREAMS
     ROSIE FLORES                     ROUNDER
HE RODE ALL THE WAY TO TEXAS          TRIO II
     HARRIS, RONSTADT AND PARTON      ASYLUM
NO SENSE IN LOVIN'                    ANODYNE
     UNCLE TUPELO                     SIRE
OTHER GIRLS                           BULL
     SAY ZUZU                         BROKEN WHITE
YOU'RE A MESS                         HOGWALLER RAMBLERS
     HOGWALLER RAMBLERS               MEA CULPA
ANGRY ANY MORE                        UP UP UP UP UP
     ANI DIFRANCO                     RIGHTEOUS BABE
FEAR & TIME                           EVERYTHING I NEED
     MELISSA FERRICK                  W.A.R.
I'LL BE HERE IN THE MORNING           ABOUT TOWNES
     JONELL MOSSER                    WINTER HARVEST
BOY IN THE BUBBLE                     JOHN STEWART AND DARWIN'S ARMY
     JOHN STEWART AND DARWIN'S ARMY   APPLESEED
DON'T MAKE PROMISES                   DRIVE YOU HOME AGAIN
     CHRIS SMITHERS                   HIGHTONE
THE HAND THAT THROWS THE BOTTLE        WACO WORLD
     THE WACO BROTHERS                BLOODSHOT
SYLVIA HOTEL                          SYLVIA HOTEL
     CHERYL WHEELER                   PHILO
SUNSET BLVD                           NIGHT IN A STRANGE TOWN
     LYNN MILES                       PHILO
RUN AWAY TO THE CIRCUS                DRIVE
     CHRIS WHEELER                    COMPASS
THE LAST FLYING BOAT                  GRAND BAR SCHEMES
     SCOTT KIRBY                      NEW VISION
LANDED IN THE MUD                     THE LAST HURRAH
     BEAVER NELSON                    FREEDOM
LATIN KINGS                           SUGAR TOWN
     THE IGUANAS                      KOCH
HALF MAD MOON                         HALF MAD MOON
     THE DAMNATIONS TX                SIRE
MISSISSIPPI PARKING LOT               REST OF OUR DAYS
     THE PAWTUCKETS                   MADJACK
DEVIL LIVES IN DALLAS                 PRAYER BONES
     THE FLATIRONS                    CHECKERED PAST
THE WAY I AM                          THIS AIN'T OVER YET
     GRETA LEE                        self release
NASHVILLE CATS                        THE FAMILY
     THE DEL MCCOURY BAND             CIELI
AFTER ALL                             WALKIN' IN MY SHOES
     THE KATHY KALLICK BAND           LIVE OAK
SHOW ME HOW                           SIMPLE GEARLE
     STACEY EARLE                     GEARLE
DARK SIDE OF THE MOON                 FIRST WARM WIND
     KAT EGGLESTON                    WATERBUG
THE LOWLANDS OF HOLLAND               TEARS OF STONE
     THE CHIEFTAINS w NATALIE MERCHENT   RCA
SUDDEN LOVE                           MEMORY OF THE FUTURE
     ERIC ANDERSON                    APPLESEED