Here is the playlist for Monday Breakfast Jam on KRCL 91FM, SLC, Ut for
Mar. 8, 1998.  This was a radiothon/fund drive edition netting the
station $1,850 in pledges from 27 individuals.
Monday Breakfast Jam is an eclectic morning drivetime presentation
totally programmed and present by me over KRCL 91FM in Salt Lake City, a
non-profit, volunteer operated, listener support community radio station
with a 19 year history of bringing diversity in music and information to
the state of Utah.  The show generally revolves around contemporary
singer/songwriters, folk, folk-rock and rock artists.  A little
bluegrass, jazz, world or spoken word pieces thrown in.  No dictated
playlist are given to on air programmers, so we are free to play what we
want within FCC guidelines, unless the show is of a specific genre like
the blues, reggae, etc.  My playlists come from about 85% out of my
personal library with the rest coming from station libraries. If, after
reviewing this playlist, you feel
that your music would fit in the general vicinity of what I do, feel
free to forward me copies at the snail mail address below.  Be aware
that it is station policy that any mail, regardless of recipient name on
it, arriving at the station address is consider property of the station
and not the individual programmer.

Thanks to all the artists who have forwarded stuff for their kind (and
much appreciated) support.  Feel free to forward me any promo material.
It will get listened to for possible inclusion on a later show.

The Iceman (Doug Young)
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
snail mail:
        Doug Young
        3855 Nordin Ave.
        Ogden, UT 84403

Station copies should be mailed to
        KRCL
        230 S 500 w, Suite 105
        SLC, UT 84101
Attn.: Music Director

Format:
Cut             Artist
        Album           Label

                   MONDAY BREAKFAST JAM PLAYLIST FOR     March  8, 1999

REX BOB LOWENSTEIN                    RANK & FILE
     MARC GERMANO                     WINTER HARVEST
LISTEN TO THE RADIO                   STORMS
     NANCI GRIFFITH                   MCA
MAGENTA RADIO                         RUSTED ROOT
     RUSTED ROOT                      MERCURY
WHEN YOU SAY NOTHING AT ALL           THE OTHER SISTER (ost)
     ALISON KRAUS                     HOLLYWOOD
I LIKE IT THAT WAY                    EVERYTHING I NEED
     MELISSA FERRICK                  WHAT ARE RECORD
THINK IT OVER                         HOTEL ROSELYN
     WATSONVILLE PATIO                TEQUEMO
AFTER THE FIRST TIME                  MOLINAS
     THE PAPERBOYS                    STONY PLAIN
GONNA DO WHAT I HAVE TO DO            PEARLS FROM THE OYSTER
     THE OYSTER BAND                  COOKING VINYL
MANEATER                              THE MORNING AFTER
     K-PASSA                          HARBOUR TOWN
GO AWAY LITTLE BOY                    THIS WORLD IS NOT MY HOME
     LONE JUSTICE                     GEFFEN
ANGRY ANY MORE                        UP UP UP UP UP
     ANI DIFRANCO                     RIGHTEOUS BABE
AIR WE SHARE                          SMASHING THE SERENE
     RACHEL SAGE                      MPRESS
COFFEE MONKEY                         LEFTOVERS
     BOTTLE ROCKETS                    DOOLITTLE
YOU SHOOK ME ALL NIGHT LONG           HOGWALLER RAMBLERS
     HOGWALLER RAMBLERS               MEA CULPA
DRANK LIKE A RIVER                    FAITHLESS STREET
     WHISKEYTOWN                      OUTPOST
NOT IN A MILLION YEARS                THIS AIN'T OVER YET
     GRETA LEE                        self-release
SACRE COUER                           NIGHT IN A STRANGE TOWN
     LYNN MILES                       PHILO
UNHOLY TRAIN                          HALF MAD MOON
     THE DAMNATIONS TX                SIRE
GOING DOWN TO GENEVA                  BACK ON TOP
     VAN MORRISON                     POINTBLANK
UNTITLED                              I BELONG TO YOU
     JOHN JENNINGS                    VANGUARD
IF IT WERE UP TO ME                   SYLVIA HOTEL
     CHERYL WHEELER                   PHILO
CENTRAL RESERVATION                   CENTRAL RESERVATION
     BETH ORTON                       ARISTA
NO MORE EXCUSES                       DRIVE
     CHRIS WEBSTER                    COMPASS
DRIVE YOU HOME                        THE LAST HURRAH
     BEAVER NELSON                    FREEDOM
FEELIN' GOOD AGAIN                    WALKIN' DISTANCE
     ROBERT EARL KEEN                 ARISTA
THE LAST FLYING BOAT                  GRAND BAR SCHEMES
     SCOTT KIRBY                      NEW VISION
LUGGAGE TAGS AND DANCING SHOES        ONLY SUN
     JUDITH EDELMAN BAND              COMPASS
HEY, LITTLE DANCER                    DANCING ROOM ONLY
     THE SUNDOGS                      PARHELION
MARSHMALLOW                           DECEPTIVE LITTLE SWEETS
     UP YER SLEEVE                    ELECTRIC TANGERINE
YOU CAN'T MAKE ME CRY (MEDUSA)        ABOUT TIME
     MEGAN PETERS                     PAINLESS
TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT                   WHEN THE NIGHT IS THROUGH
     MARY CUTRUFELLO                  MERCURY
  • PLAYLIST - Monda... \"Doug Young aka \\\"The Iceman\\\"\"
    • \"Doug Young aka \\\"The Iceman\\\"\"