Thanks to everyone who sent us material for EDGES III. We're
received quite a few submissions in the last three months and it's gonna
be a great compilation.

        As of today (Monday March 1), we're officially closing the search
for material. So no songs with a postmark later than 3-1-99 will be
considered for this volume.

        Again, if you're an act that submitted, thanks for your patience
with the process. Those chosen to appear on EDGES III will be contacted no
later than April 1st. No, really <g>.

        Luv,
        Your (Not-For-Profit Corporate) Twang Gang