I believe she's the woman who played the main female character in Jim
Jarmusch's "Stranger Than Paradise."  I think I remember reading something
about her father being a jazz musician, but I could have been halucinating.
 I also seem to remember reading something about her releasing a CD.
Jamie D., who is absolutely positive she's at work right now, but not of
much else