Steve K. wrote:

<< np: John Strohm--"Caledonia" (anyone ever seen this guy live?...he's
 playing SXSW and I'm wondering what to expect)  >>

Neal W. replied:

>>I saw him live is LA a few months back Steve. Nothing extraordinary as far
as
presence, just another alt-ish singer-songwriter in a sport coat, if I
remember correctly.<<

Hmm...the sport coat rock seems like an interesting approach for ol' Strohm.
(maybe he's showing his age <g>).  His live shows were never anything to
really write home about, however, I did enjoy how he'd seque songs into one
another during his Antenna days by holding the last note, etc.

Paul/Pop Booking