Hey there,

Just got a hold of the Gomez CD I had mentioned a few weeks ago. They are
that UK band that was just on the cover of Mojo. This is some good lo-fi
electric rootsy stuff. Kinda Band-ish, kinda not. By that I mean the same
type of instrumentation - some acoustic stuff, some brass licks, some
organ riffs, some feedback. Some of the songs rock a bit, and others are
more, erm, atmospheric. One or two of the later tracks are a bit noodly
for my taste, but not enough to ruin the rest of the CD. Anyone else come
across this?

Read the Mojo article if you want real insight <g>

Later...
CK
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]