Not Exactly Nashville
WCNI  91.1 FM
New London,, CT
Saturday 12noon - 3PM  EST   webcasting via RealAudio at
www.conncoll.edu/noteworthy  Click on WCNI and you're there!
Country & Roots playlist - 1/16/99
Mike Trynosky
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This week's show featured a birthday set for Ray Price (1/12/26) and
several tunes in honor of T-Bone Burnett's birthday (1/14/48) and a few
tunes from Grammy nominees, Lucinda Williams, Emmylou Harris, and Los Super
Seven.

Axe To Grind  /  Hellecasters  /  Escape From Hollywood  /  Rio
Honky Tonk Hell  /  Webb Wilder  /  Town & Country  /  Watermelon
Loneliest Tears  /  Jeff Hughes  /  Chaparral  /  Boar's Nest
Shopping For Dresses  /  Joe Manual & Kathy Robertson  /  To Roy Nichols
With Love  /  Cowgirl
Knee Deep In The Blues  /  Marty Robbins  /  The Story of My Life: The Best
of Marty Robbins - 1952-64  /  Columbia-Legacy
Be My Life's Companion  /  Skeets McDonald  /  Don't Let The Stars Get In
Your Eyes  /  TRG

Plane Wreck At Los Gatos (Deportee)  /  Los Super Seven (Joe Ely: vcls)  /
self titled  /  RCA
I Can't Get Over You To Save My Life / Lefty Frizzell / That's The Way Love
Goes:The Final Recordings of ... / Varese Sarabande
Five Dollars And A Heartache  /  Debra Peters & The Love Saints (Wayne
Hancock: vcls)  /  Twisted Love  /  Love Saints
Your Place In The Sun  /  Two Dollar Pistols  /  On Down The Track  /
Scrimshaw
Madison Swing  /  Lester Peabody  /  Focus On Guitars  /  Goofin'
If You Don't Really Want Me  /  Whitey Ray Huitt  /  So Far So Good  /
Chewahway Chase

Without Love  /  Ray Wylie Hubbard  /  Live At Cibolo Creek Country Club  /
 Misery Loves Company
My Mother's Name Is Victory  /  Shaver  /  Victory  /  New West
You Wrecked Up My Life  /  Buddy Miller (Lucinda Williams: vcls)  /  Your
Love And Other Lies  /  HighTone
Pink Motel  /  Cisco  /  Wishing You Well From The Pink Motel  /
Propellant Transmissions
I Don't Hurt Anymore  /  Cornell Hurd  /  Honky Tonk Mayhem  /  Behemoth
The Arms Of A Fool  /  Mel Tillis  /  Memory Maker  /  Mercury

Make Me Feel Like A Man  /  Tommy Hancock  /  Dancer's Do It On The Floor
/  Akashic
Look What The Cat Dragged In  /  Lucky Stars (feat. Jeremy Wakefield)  /
Bucket-Lid (4 song 7")
Done Gone  /  George & Earl
Everybody's Movin'  /  Glen Glenn
Llife On The Road  /  Wayne Hancock  /  That's What Daddy Wants  /  Ark 21
Lose Your Money  /  Ted & The Tall Tops  /  Crazy Date  /  New Rose
Two Whoops And A Holler  /  Jean Shepard  /  Honky Tonk Heroine: Capitol
Recordings '52-'64  /  CMF

Ciudad Acuna  /  Shakin' Apostles  /  Tucson  /  ESD
Get Me On Your Mind  /  Ernie Chaffin  /  Hillbilly Rock  /  Magnum Music
Good Deal Lucille  /  Moon Mullican  /  Moonshine Jamboree  /  Ace
Fool About Your  /  Rimshots  /  Tribute To Hank Williams  /  Be Be's
Llivinig, Forgiving  /  Paul Burch & The WPA Ballclub  /  Pan-American
Flash  /  Checkered Past
You Just Take Her  /  Smith's Ranch Boys  /  Barnyard Favorites  /  Ecco
Fonic (6 song 10")
Under The Double Eagle  /  Spike Jones w/ Speedy West & Jimmy Bryant  /
Flamin' Guitars of ...  /  Bear Family  (4 CD box)

Ray Price set featuring 5 tracks from a Bear Family box:

You Done Me Wrong  /  Greatest Hits /  Columbia
Deep Water
I'll Keep On Loving You
I Told You So
I've Got To Have My Baby Back
Please Don't Leave Me

Tired Of Livin'  /  Buck Owens  /  Buck Owens : Country Ballads By One Of
America's Top Singers  /  Sundazed
Teardrops From My Eyes  /  Billy Jack Wills & His Western Swing Band (feat
Vance Terry)  /  Sacremento 1952-54  /  Joaquin
Jammin' With Jimmy  /  Jimmie Rivers & The Cherokees (feat Vance Terry)  /
Brisbane Bop  /  Joaquin
It Ain't Right  /  Ray Condo & His Ricochets  /  Swing Brother Swing  /
Joaquin
I'm Lost Without Your Love  /  Wibby Lee  /  Rockabilly Shakedown  /
Buffalo Bop
It's No Big Thing  /  Frankie Miller  /  Sugar Coated Baby  /  BCD
Don't Nobody Love Me Like My Baby  /  Tony Masserati  /  Rock N' Roll No. 3
 /  Poverty

Please Pardon Me  /  Jim Lauderdale  /  Persimmons  /  Upstart
Quicksand  /  T-Bone Burnett  /  Truth Decay  /  Line
Cuban Getaway  /  Sue Foley  /  Young Girl Blues  /  Antones
Touch Me  /  Danni Leigh  /  29 Nights  /  Decca
River Of Love  /  T-Bone Burnett  /  self titled  /  Dot
Come To Me Baby  /  Lucinda Williams  /  Tribute To Howlin' Wolf  /  Telarc

I Ain't Livin' Long Like This  /  Emmylou Harris (feat Buddy Miller)  /
Spyboy  /  Eminent
Joy  /  Lucinda Williams  /  Carwheels On A Gravel Road  /  Mercury
Cold Feet  /  Hayseed  /  Melic  /  Watermelon
Same Old Fool  /  Reach For The Sky  /  Town South of Bakersfield Vol 1  /
Restless
Perfect World  /  James Intveld  /  self titled  /  Innerworks

Welcome Home, Mr. Lewis  /  T-Bone Burnett  /  Behind The Trap Door   /
Demon