......not to burst anyone's bubble here, but we were lucky enough to have seen
Cisco play at the Gibson Cafe during the NEA Extravaganza and not only was the
guy VERY nice, he went out of his way to pose for pictures before their set
and was genuinely flattered by all the attention.  (He also showed up at most
of the other shows in town that weekend)  Any time we ran into him he made a
point of coming over and thanking us for coming to his show and just plain ol'
talkin' 'bout stuff.

Cisco and his band were great!  His guitar player came across like a mix of
Pete Anderson and Eddie Shaver, very nice stuff!  As for Cisco comparisons,
I'd put him in the El Vez (probably due to his stature and sideburns) meets
Dwight category. Its a great show, enjoy!!

Kate.