> Seems that Vince Bell has just inked a deal
> with Paladin Records (with Warner Brothers distribution),
> for his new CD, *** TEXAS PLATES ***
> The CD will be released on April 13th.

This is very excellent news.  I've been listening to Texas Plates for a
month or so, enjoying it immensely, and struggling to find a way to describe
it.  Lots of cool textures, almost ambient, but with an underlying twang
that makes it work for these ears.  Bell and producer Eaton have given a
huge amount of attention to detail, and it really pays off.

Jon Weisberger  Kenton County, KY [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://home.fuse.net/jonweisberger/