Linda Ray wrote:

> Yah.  Actually, all UT started was P2.  Well, and Postcard, of
> course.  Well okay and No Depression Magazine, but, hey.

Uh, you can bet dollars to donuts that P2 would've happened on its
own. The accidental spawning of P2 off of Postcard nicely
coincided with the general net boom. Nothing against the original
Postcard-to-P2 folks (I was one, been on since day one), but P2
didn't get really interesting until lots of non-Postcarders started
coming along. I don't recall Weisberger being on Postcard <g>.

Splitting hairs on a cold & sleepy Monday,
Dave

***
Dave Purcell, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Northern Ky Roots Music: http://w3.one.net/~newport