Bill says:

> You find out anything Junior, let me know. I still have thoughts of trying to
> round up info for a weekend post on the whole affair.Looks like you were on to
> something going sans-wristband though...

Yeah, as I think I mentioned, I've decided to forego the wristband (half
the time you don't get in anyhow!) and spend my time at "unofficial"
shows.  I don't know the lineup at each joint, but if you figure in
--Threadgill's (lineup just posted by Slim),
--Ego's (around the corner from Threadgill's and just North of the
        Austin Motel on South Congress),
--The Little Longhorn (way north on Burnet),
--The Carousel (1 block north  of 51st just as you cross over I35, right
        at the airport),
PLUS all the instores, all the parties, all the special shows in the
        afternoons at the Spoke and elsewhere--

A bunch of these joints have organized themselves loosely and are having
"South By So What" shows like the one I mentioned on Thursday at the
Carousel.  Anyway, it all adds up to plenty of action without the
weaseldom *or* the wristband<g>...

I'll only have two nights anyhow, so this is already 10 times as much
music as I can possibly take in.

That's the plan, at any rate <g>,
-junior