At 05:41 PM 3/8/99 -0600, you wrote:

>BARNARD wrote:
>
>> Is there a web listing anywhere of all the non-festival events, the
>> SXSoWhat shows at various places like the Carousel, etc?
>
>You find out anything Junior, let me know. I still have thoughts of trying to
>round up info for a weekend post on the whole affair.Looks like you were
on to
>something going sans-wristband though...

Former p2er John Conquest puts out his "We Don't Need No Stinking Badges"
issue every year right about this time.

Jeff

Miles of Music mail order
http://www.milesofmusic.com
FREE printed Catalog: (818) 883-9975 fax: (818) 992-8302, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Alt-Country, rockabilly, bluegrass, folk, power pop and tons more.