Joe and William,

Yes there is an entire other list, a sort of parallel list called
"twangfest."  It's populated by P2ers and devoted to inconsequential
musings, jokes, planning for out-of-town music trips, personal but
good-natured insults, and most anything that would be off-topic here on
P2.  Right now, for instance, there's some soul-searching going on as to
whether "sports" is as admissable a "fluff" topic as food or Foucault.
Just joking, Foucault's definitely out <g>...

So it's not focussed on Twangfest as such, but started as an outlet for
all the "fluff" and non-music topics and threads that were fun but
irrelevant here on the P2 mothership.  As I recall, it was originally
called "twangfest" cause it was a place where people could talk about the
intensity of their Twangfest hangovers and other Tfest-related "gossip"
without crowding P2 with this and bugging all the P2ers who probably
weren't interested in it.

The general rule there is "no music," since we try to reserve all that for
P2.

I've lost the subscription address but I'm sure some others have that...

--junior