Jon wrote: > Re: Country.com encyclopedia:  Walser's in there, and so are
Dale Watson,
> Kelly Willis, Townes Van Zandt, BR5-49, Julie & Buddy Miller, the
> Flatlanders and Foster & Lloyd, to take a few randomly-chosen (ha)
> instances.

I have the disk with me today. Jon you need to be more careful with your
"facts" especially when you either don't have the material being discussed
in front of you or are assuming something based on previous knowledge. Of
the above list there is only info Townes and BR5-49 on the CD. FYI-They
include Connie Cato (?) but not Lucinda Williams.
Let me know if there's anything else you'd like to know about it.
Jim, smilin'