> Well, if you're going to make a mistake, it might as well be a big, stupid
> one.  Having misread Jim's initial post, I've been blithely going along
> thinking that he was referring to a CD-ROM version of the recent
> Encyclopedia Of Country Music, which, I just now realized, is...what's the
> right word here?  Oh, yeah: WRONG!

And, just in case anyone else is as slow as I was in tracking this, the
country.com encyclopedia CD-ROM that Jim refers to is the one based on the
Carlin book that Don Yates and I (and, I think, a couple of others) jumped
on a month or more ago, when news of the CD-ROM first appeared.

Jon Weisberger  Kenton County, KY [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://home.fuse.net/jonweisberger/