Excerpts from internet.listserv.postcard2: 9-Mar-99 mathcountry by
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>      hoorah! ... actually, Carl, weren't those Terry-irking stop-start
>      (Minutemen-influenced) Uncle Tupelo songs math country, basically?

Heh.  Perhaps, though Still Feel Gone's songs are relatively short and
depend on lyrics to a greater extent than say, Panel Donor, Don
Caballero or Hurl does.  I don't think UT did a whole lot in 5/4 time
either (not a bad thing to avoid really).

Excerpts from internet.listserv.postcard2: 9-Mar-99 mathcountry by
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> my other obsession is starting an alt-countryish group with a
>      turntablist. Richard Buckner with the Invisibl Scratch Picklz, anyone?

Somebody should get Malcolm McLaren to resurrect his Buffalo Gals posse.
 Maybe he can team up with Kool Keith and/or Greg Garing.

round the outside,
Carl Z.