In a message dated 1/19/99 6:12:07 AM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

<< I seem to get alot of Bullshit chain letters, hoaxes and other shit in my
 Inbox all the time. But when I read this one, it really alarmed me. I
 researched it and found out that it was true. Be careful, you could be next!

  WARNING! PLEASE READ IMMEDIATELY! THIS IS SERIOUS!

  If you get an envelope from a company called the Internal Revenue Service,"
 DO NOT OPEN IT!  >>

Sucker. Mr. Wall, don't you think it's a little obvious? Isn't *everyone,*
aside from many some Montana and Michigan Militia folks, going to be getting
envelopes from the IRS in the coming months?

Snickerin',

Neal Weiss