Tom,

1) Ronnie "the blonde bomber" Dawson - haven't heard the new one, More Bad
Habits.
2) D.L. Menard "the Cajun Hank Williams" - making rocking chairs when not on
the road.
3) Sleepy La Beef - has been known to play non-stop for over 90 minutes, ask
Tom Lewis.
4) The Hackberry Ramblers - I believe the oldest band in the country.
5) Wanda Jackson - saw her on tour w/Rosie, she was excellent.

Hope this helps.  Kate.