At 06:53 AM 3/11/99 EST, you wrote:

>> I've got to write a short article about what the lives of
>>  famous or historical people looked like at later key ages,
>>  particularly after 50 (examples include: Frank Lloyd Wright,
>>  Sidney Greenstreet - even Philip Glass, who apparently was
>>  a plumber until he hit 40).

What about Joe Gracey?  He's so old he was telling me about standing on the
beach down there in Texas waiting for the Gulf of Mexico to finish filling
up. He knows a lot of them really old people too. Billy joe, Willie,
Waylon, Cowboy Jack, Moses, Shadrack, Meshack, and Abendigo, etc

Jeff Wall
 http://www.twangzine.com The Webs least sucky music magazine
3421 Daisy Crescent - Va Beach, Va - 23456