Linda Ray wrote:

>>tell me about Let's Active, if you would be so kind.<<

Deb replied:

<<Mitch Easter's band from North Carolina.  Mitch recorded early R.E.M. at his
Drive In Studio in Winston Salem, NC. put out an EP on IRS and a number of
subsequent albums in the 80's.  Different members -- Sara Romweber, Angie
Carlson, Eric Marshall, etc. . .  think they've done some recent stuff but
I've lost track.  Several Athens connections -- Guadacanal Diary, etc.

Also to note, that Sara Romweber IS indeed Dexter Romweber (of Flat Duo Jets)
sister.  Mitch's later band was Grover (with Angie?).  I believe I had heard
that they (Grover) were recording again, (maybe that's the "recent stuff" Deb
mentioned).

Let's Active:  a mighty fine alternative pop band from the South (IMHO)

Now, back to my question...who did that cover!?!?!?!?

Paul

np: Pixies - "Born in Chicago"